Cook Jobs In Lower Nazeing
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Lower Nazeing
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance in imitation of food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities intensify following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should with be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Lower Nazeing
To be rich as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be adept to handle merged food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Lower Nazeing:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering accrual as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems as soon as customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience energetic as a Cook.
- The ability to follow recipes.
- The feat to do its stuff in a team.
- The deed to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online