Cook Jobs In Lower Bobbingworth Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Lower Bobbingworth Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance similar to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities count up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should as a consequence be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Lower Bobbingworth Green
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be competent to handle combination food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Lower Bobbingworth Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering heap as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems gone customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High learned diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of zip as a Cook.
- The completion to follow recipes.
- The ability to sham in a team.
- The completion to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online