Cook Jobs In Little Ilford
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or initiation by which they are employed. They perform everything duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Little Ilford
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance like food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities insert following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should plus be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Little Ilford
To be booming as a cook, you should be nimble to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be competent to handle combined food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Little Ilford:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering gathering as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems bearing in mind customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience effective as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The carrying out to perform in a team.
- The realization to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online