Cook Jobs In Little Heath
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform everything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Little Heath
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance in the same way as food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities add up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should afterward be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Little Heath
To be wealthy as a cook, you should be skilled to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be skilled to handle combination food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Little Heath:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems like customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High literary diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience committed as a Cook.
- The finishing to follow recipes.
- The talent to play in a team.
- The talent to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online