Cook Jobs In Leytonstone
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or start by which they are employed. They perform all duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Leytonstone
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance once food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enlarge following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should as well as be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Leytonstone
To be affluent as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be practiced to handle multiple food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Leytonstone:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems in the circulate of customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High college diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience committed as a Cook.
- The triumph to follow recipes.
- The execution to work in a team.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online