Cook Jobs In Leyton
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Leyton
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into account food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities count up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should in addition to be adept to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Leyton
To be well-off as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be clever to handle fused food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Leyton:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering hoard as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems as soon as customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The attainment to follow recipes.
- The feat to accomplishment in a team.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online