Cook Jobs In Lea Bridge
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Lea Bridge
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance similar to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities append following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should in addition to be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Lea Bridge
To be affluent as a cook, you should be dexterous to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be competent to handle compound food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Lea Bridge:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems past customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operational as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The execution to appear in in a team.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online