Cook Jobs In Lambourne
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or commencement by which they are employed. They perform everything duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Lambourne
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities combine following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should plus be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Lambourne
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be clever to handle combination food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Lambourne:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering accrual as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems later customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience lively as a Cook.
- The expertise to follow recipes.
- The triumph to fake in a team.
- The attainment to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online