Cook Jobs In Kelvedon Hatch
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or opening by which they are employed. They perform everything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Kelvedon Hatch
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into consideration food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities intensify following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should then be adept to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Kelvedon Hatch
To be well-off as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be dexterous to handle compound food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Kelvedon Hatch:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems as soon as customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functional as a Cook.
- The carrying out to follow recipes.
- The triumph to play a role in a team.
- The execution to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online