Cook Jobs In Jack’s Hatch
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or creation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Jack’s Hatch
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into consideration food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities add together following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should next be adept to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Jack’s Hatch
To be affluent as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be skillful to handle multipart food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Jack’s Hatch:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering increase as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into consideration customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience vigorous as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The triumph to take effect in a team.
- The capability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online