Cook Jobs In Ilford
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or establishment by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Ilford
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance bearing in mind food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities improve following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should furthermore be clever to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Ilford
To be thriving as a cook, you should be clever to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be competent to handle compound food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Ilford:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering store as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems subsequently customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience dynamic as a Cook.
- The capability to follow recipes.
- The talent to feint in a team.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online