Cook Jobs In Hunsdonbury
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or commencement by which they are employed. They perform anything duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Hunsdonbury
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance behind food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities tally following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should as a consequence be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Hunsdonbury
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle multipart food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Hunsdonbury:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering increase as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience on the go as a Cook.
- The capability to follow recipes.
- The finishing to function in a team.
- The triumph to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an short placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online