Cook Jobs In Hunsdon
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or commencement by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Hunsdon
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance once food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities total following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should plus be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Hunsdon
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be skilled to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be nimble to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Hunsdon:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering store as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems considering customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High studious diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience lively as a Cook.
- The carrying out to follow recipes.
- The skill to work in a team.
- The feat to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online