Cook Jobs In Hoddesdon
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or commencement by which they are employed. They perform anything duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Hoddesdon
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance subsequent to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities supplement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should moreover be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Hoddesdon
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be skillful to handle complex food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Hoddesdon:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering deposit as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems later customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operating as a Cook.
- The execution to follow recipes.
- The exploit to play-act in a team.
- The realization to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online