Cook Jobs In Hobbs Cross
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or initiation by which they are employed. They perform everything duties critical to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Hobbs Cross
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance gone food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enhance following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should in addition to be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Hobbs Cross
To be rich as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be adept to handle multipart food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Hobbs Cross:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering deposit as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems similar to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functioning as a Cook.
- The feat to follow recipes.
- The execution to discharge duty in a team.
- The realization to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online