Cook Jobs In Highams Park
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or creation by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Highams Park
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance in the tell of food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities count up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should next be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Highams Park
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle merged food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Highams Park:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering growth as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems similar to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience energetic as a Cook.
- The completion to follow recipes.
- The realization to play in a team.
- The triumph to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online