Cook Jobs In High Wych
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In High Wych
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance similar to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities adjoin following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should along with be adept to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In High Wych
To be booming as a cook, you should be nimble to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be competent to handle multipart food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In High Wych:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems next customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of life as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The carrying out to bill in a team.
- The completion to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online