Cook Jobs In High Leigh
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform all duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In High Leigh
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance later food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities insert following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should afterward be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In High Leigh
To be booming as a cook, you should be clever to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be dexterous to handle multiple food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In High Leigh:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering collection as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems gone customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience in force as a Cook.
- The realization to follow recipes.
- The execution to take steps in a team.
- The deed to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online