Cook Jobs In Harold Wood
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or creation by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Harold Wood
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance considering food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities add up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should as a consequence be skilled to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Harold Wood
To be booming as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be practiced to handle merged food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Harold Wood:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems gone customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of zip as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The capability to function in a team.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online