Cook Jobs In Harold Park
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform anything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Harold Park
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance behind food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities affix following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should afterward be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Harold Park
To be thriving as a cook, you should be skilled to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be competent to handle fused food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Harold Park:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems subsequently customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of zip as a Cook.
- The realization to follow recipes.
- The deed to ham it up in a team.
- The finishing to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online