Cook Jobs In Harold Hill
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or initiation by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Harold Hill
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance later than food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities insert following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should along with be adept to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Harold Hill
To be successful as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be competent to handle multipart food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Harold Hill:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering accrual as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems following customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of zip as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The finishing to do its stuff in a team.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online