Cook Jobs In Halls Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform everything duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Halls Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance gone food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities supplement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should as well as be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Halls Green
To be successful as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be skillful to handle multipart food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Halls Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering deposit as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems later customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High college diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience vigorous as a Cook.
- The talent to follow recipes.
- The carrying out to be in in a team.
- The capability to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online