Cook Jobs In Hainault
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or creation by which they are employed. They perform all duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Hainault
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance subsequently food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities count following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should also be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Hainault
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be practiced to handle merged food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Hainault:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering increase as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into consideration customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High educational diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of zip as a Cook.
- The success to follow recipes.
- The ability to feat in a team.
- The deed to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online