Cook Jobs In Hailey
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or establishment by which they are employed. They perform everything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Hailey
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance considering food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities adjoin following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should as well as be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Hailey
To be thriving as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be dexterous to handle multiple food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Hailey:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering hoard as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems later customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functioning as a Cook.
- The attainment to follow recipes.
- The ability to affect in a team.
- The triumph to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online