Cook Jobs In Greensted Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Greensted Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance once food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities append following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should along with be competent to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Greensted Green
To be thriving as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be nimble to handle multiple food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Greensted Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering increase as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into account customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High college diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience dynamic as a Cook.
- The deed to follow recipes.
- The skill to action in a team.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online