Cook Jobs In Great Warley
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or creation by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Great Warley
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance gone food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities supplement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should next be skilled to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Great Warley
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be dexterous to handle complex food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Great Warley:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering hoard as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems subsequently customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience vigorous as a Cook.
- The exploit to follow recipes.
- The attainment to enactment in a team.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online