Cook Jobs In Great Amwell
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or start by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Great Amwell
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance when food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities combine following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should in addition to be skilled to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Great Amwell
To be well-off as a cook, you should be skilled to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle combined food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Great Amwell:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering heap as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems like customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operational as a Cook.
- The capability to follow recipes.
- The endowment to measure in a team.
- The completion to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online