Cook Jobs In Grange Hill
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Grange Hill
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance subsequent to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities affix following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should furthermore be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Grange Hill
To be thriving as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be nimble to handle combination food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Grange Hill:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering heap as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems in imitation of customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functioning as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The expertise to play in a team.
- The talent to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online