Cook Jobs In Gilston
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or commencement by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Gilston
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance later than food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities intensify following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should after that be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Gilston
To be rich as a cook, you should be practiced to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be accomplished to handle multiple food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Gilston:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering heap as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems following customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High college diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operating as a Cook.
- The execution to follow recipes.
- The skill to proceed in a team.
- The feat to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online