Cook Jobs In Gidea Park
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Gidea Park
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities add up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should next be adept to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Gidea Park
To be well-off as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be skillful to handle multiple food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Gidea Park:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering store as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems bearing in mind customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functional as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The completion to be in in a team.
- The feat to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online