Cook Jobs In Fyfield
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform anything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Fyfield
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance afterward food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should after that be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Fyfield
To be rich as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be skillful to handle merged food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Fyfield:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems bearing in mind customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of life as a Cook.
- The success to follow recipes.
- The deed to take effect in a team.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online