Cook Jobs In Forty Hill
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform everything duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Forty Hill
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance when food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities augment following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should afterward be skilled to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Forty Hill
To be rich as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be dexterous to handle multiple food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Forty Hill:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems similar to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High university diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience dynamic as a Cook.
- The ability to follow recipes.
- The finishing to be active in a team.
- The ability to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online