Cook Jobs In Fairlop
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or creation by which they are employed. They perform everything duties critical to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Fairlop
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance similar to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities tote up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should along with be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Fairlop
To be successful as a cook, you should be dexterous to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be accomplished to handle compound food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Fairlop:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering growth as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems afterward customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operating as a Cook.
- The capability to follow recipes.
- The endowment to play a role in a team.
- The ability to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online