Cook Jobs In Epping
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or establishment by which they are employed. They perform anything duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Epping
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance when food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities attach following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should as well as be competent to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Epping
To be rich as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be competent to handle compound food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Epping:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering growth as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into consideration customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High university diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience in action as a Cook.
- The feat to follow recipes.
- The talent to work in a team.
- The attainment to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online