Cook Jobs In Enfield Town
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform everything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Enfield Town
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities supplement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should afterward be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Enfield Town
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be practiced to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be skillful to handle combined food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Enfield Town:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering collection as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems in imitation of customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operational as a Cook.
- The deed to follow recipes.
- The achievement to play a role in a team.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online