Cook Jobs In Enfield Lock
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or inauguration by which they are employed. They perform everything duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Enfield Lock
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance as soon as food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities complement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should furthermore be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Enfield Lock
To be successful as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be nimble to handle fused food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Enfield Lock:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering store as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems when customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High studious diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience enthusiastic as a Cook.
- The exploit to follow recipes.
- The feat to play a part in a team.
- The deed to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online