Cook Jobs In Enfield Island Village
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Enfield Island Village
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance similar to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities add together following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should after that be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Enfield Island Village
To be rich as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be nimble to handle combination food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Enfield Island Village:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering collection as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems subsequent to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High learned diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of life as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The feat to perform in a team.
- The carrying out to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online