Cook Jobs In Enfield Highway
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or establishment by which they are employed. They perform anything duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Enfield Highway
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance in the declare of food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities affix following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should with be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Enfield Highway
To be well-off as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be nimble to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Enfield Highway:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering accretion as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems once customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operating as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The capability to deed in a team.
- The expertise to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online