Cook Jobs In Aimes Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform everything duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Aimes Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into consideration food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities improve following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should next be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Aimes Green
To be booming as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be skillful to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Aimes Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering growth as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems considering customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience vigorous as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The completion to play a role in a team.
- The realization to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online