Cook Jobs In Abridge
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Abridge
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance subsequently food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities complement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should as a consequence be clever to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Abridge
To be booming as a cook, you should be practiced to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be nimble to handle compound food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Abridge:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering collection as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems bearing in mind customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High college diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience vigorous as a Cook.
- The realization to follow recipes.
- The exploit to be in in a team.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online