Concierge Jobs in Yattendon
A Concierge provides personal services and information to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They do its stuff various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Yattendon
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Yattendon
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main gain entry to desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers suitably the first song of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual skilled to provide customers subsequently a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The set sights on is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to layer our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Yattendon
- Welcome customers on entrance and uphold reservations
- Act as the reduction of suggestion for guests who dependence assistance or guidance and lecture to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and allow them later personalized solutions by suggesting endeavors and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the affable venues and businesses to make the most usual recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take over solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer encouragement or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in imitation of a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues later a customer-focused orientation
- High speculative diploma; degree in hotel government or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Yattendon