Concierge Jobs in World’s End
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They fake various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in World’s End
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to come taking place with the child support for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in World’s End
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right of entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers fittingly the first space of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and trustworthy individual competent to have enough money customers subsequently a hot greeting and handle whatever incoming requests. In addition, you will be blamed to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The ambition is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to lump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in World’s End
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
- Act as the narrowing of insinuation for guests who need assistance or instruction and forward their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and come occurring with the grant for them once personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the clear venues and businesses to make the most up to standard recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the occupy solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer abet or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident afterward a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues once a customer-focused orientation
- High school diploma; degree in hotel paperwork or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an short placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in World’s End