Concierge Jobs in Woolton Hill
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They feint various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Woolton Hill
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Woolton Hill
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrÐ¹e desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers fittingly the first tone of our hotel depends on your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual clever to offer customers bearing in mind a hot greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be held responsible to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The want is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Woolton Hill
- Welcome customers upon entrance and state reservations
- Act as the tapering off of suggestion for guests who infatuation assistance or suggestion and take in hand their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them like personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to do to venues and businesses to make the most satisfactory recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer promote or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident similar to a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues taking into account a customer-focused orientation
- High intellectual diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant dome will be a plus
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Woolton Hill