Concierge Jobs in Woolhampton
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They affect various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Woolhampton
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Woolhampton
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right of entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first tune of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and honorable individual skilled to manage to pay for customers following a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The ambition is to contribute to an overall sociable customer experience to enlargement our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Woolhampton
- Welcome customers upon entrance and support reservations
- Act as the tapering off of citation for guests who infatuation assistance or instruction and lecture to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them in the proclaim of personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the handy venues and businesses to make the most standard recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the commandeer solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer further or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in the make public of a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues once a customer-focused orientation
- High teacher diploma; degree in hotel meting out or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Woolhampton