Concierge Jobs in Woodspeen
A Concierge provides personal services and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They deed various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Woodspeen
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Woodspeen
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main contact desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers hence the first express of our hotel depends upon your sociability and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and obedient individual dexterous to give customers like a warm greeting and handle everything incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The try is to contribute to an overall genial customer experience to growth our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Woodspeen
- Welcome customers upon entrance and avow reservations
- Act as the reduction of insinuation for guests who need assistance or information and tackle their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and meet the expense of them similar to personalized solutions by suggesting happenings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the welcoming venues and businesses to make the most welcome recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the capture solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer support or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident gone a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues in the same way as a customer-focused orientation
- High assistant professor diploma; degree in hotel meting out or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Woodspeen