Concierge Jobs in Woodlands St Mary
A Concierge provides personal facilities and opinion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play-act various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Woodlands St Mary
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Woodlands St Mary
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right of entry desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers appropriately the first ventilate of our hotel depends on your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and reliable individual competent to give customers following a hot greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The endeavor is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Woodlands St Mary
- Welcome customers upon entrance and insist reservations
- Act as the tapering off of reference for guests who habit assistance or opinion and focus on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and offer them subsequent to personalized solutions by suggesting actions and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most good enough recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer relieve or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequent to a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High literary diploma; degree in hotel dealing out or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Woodlands St Mary