Concierge Jobs in Woodcott
A Concierge provides personal services and suggestion to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They pretense various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Woodcott
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Woodcott
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main right to use desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers for that reason the first spread of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual adept to allow customers later a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be answerable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The objective is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to layer our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Woodcott
- Welcome customers on entrance and insist reservations
- Act as the lessening of insinuation for guests who infatuation assistance or counsel and concentrate on their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and pay for them later than personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the easy to complete to venues and businesses to make the most pleasing recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and locate the take possession of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer assistance or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident subsequent to a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues when a customer-focused orientation
- High university diploma; degree in hotel organization or relevant arena will be a plus
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Woodcott