Concierge Jobs in Wolverton
A Concierge provides personal facilities and guidance to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They feint various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Wolverton
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Wolverton
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main gate desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers thus the first express of our hotel depends upon your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and obedient individual adept to present customers later a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to guard the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The intention is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to bump our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Wolverton
- Welcome customers upon entrance and establish reservations
- Act as the reduction of quotation for guests who compulsion assistance or guidance and dispatch their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and allow them behind personalized solutions by suggesting deeds and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the within reach venues and businesses to make the most all right recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer promote or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident in the same way as a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues gone a customer-focused orientation
- High educational diploma; degree in hotel admin or relevant showground will be a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Wolverton