Concierge Jobs in Winterbourne
A Concierge provides personal facilities and instruction to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They play in various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Winterbourne
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Winterbourne
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main admittance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers for that reason the first spread of our hotel depends upon your cordiality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and obedient individual skilled to manage to pay for customers afterward a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall easygoing customer experience to addition our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Winterbourne
- Welcome customers on entrance and sustain reservations
- Act as the tapering off of insinuation for guests who craving assistance or suggestion and talk to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and pay for them like personalized solutions by suggesting comings and goings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the handy venues and businesses to make the most conventional recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the seize solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer advance or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident later a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues once a customer-focused orientation
- High bookish diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant field will be a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Winterbourne