Concierge Jobs in Wickham Heath
A Concierge provides personal services and recommendation to clients at hotels, hospitals, apartments, and office buildings. They put-on various tasks such as booking accommodation, taking messages, and arranging transportation, business, or entertainment assistance. Also known as a receptionist. Concierge Jobs in Wickham Heath
Job Title: Concierge
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG14
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Staff Direct is delighted to find the money for the job role of an experienced Concierge in the RG14 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Concierge Jobs in Wickham Heath
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main log on desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers therefore the first express of our hotel depends upon your joviality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a intellectual and well-behaved individual dexterous to offer customers next a hot greeting and handle anything incoming requests. In addition, you will be liable to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
The ambition is to contribute to an overall jovial customer experience to buildup our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
Responsibilities Of Concierge Jobs in Wickham Heath
- Welcome customers upon entrance and pronounce reservations
- Act as the lessening of reference for guests who infatuation assistance or guidance and direct their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and give them when personalized solutions by suggesting undertakings and services provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the user-friendly venues and businesses to make the most up to standard recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon demand from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the take control of solution
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident once a good deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues next a customer-focused orientation
- High teacher diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant pitch will be a plus
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Concierge Jobs in Wickham Heath